Tuesday, December 13, 2005

My First Shopping Day


My First Shopping Day
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
One of the collages in my Moleskin from a while back.



Today I did my first wee bit of shopping. I didn't have very long to be in town because I had worked out at the Y and then met Paul for lunch. Still, I got started and tomorrow I will do more. I don't really have that many people to buy for, mainly our little Tanner.



I also got the Christmas decorations out and ready. We store them for the year so it is a bit of an advance just to have them at our house. The tree is still put away though so I can't actually get with it on decorating yet.



It must all come together by the end of the week or I will be too stressed for words. I think I can do it though.

1 Comments:

Blogger Patty said...

hi there
just stopping 'round to say happy holidays and also to tell you that your collage IN A MOLESKINE is fun!
long lashes and the fish are my favs.
best
-patty

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts