Monday, December 12, 2005

Popping In


Popping In
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
I've actually gotten to draw just a wee bit tonight, it feels good. This has been the longest spell without drawing in almost 2 years. Our company left this morning and I got my nose right to the grind stone. My cards are pretty much ready to mail tomorrow! Of course that is all I've done about Christmas so far so I plan on going shopping after I work out in the morning. I've made a list of ideas and hope all will fall into place rather simply.



I feel so stressed out about Christmas every year, I could easily just skip it and feel happy. Oh, I always feel better as the day approaches and I've got my ducks in a row but really, isn't it such a bunch of stuff to get done in an already busy time? I love to give gifts, I even like to bake and make yummy, pretty food to give away, but I wish I did it more throughout the year and not all at once. It's my problem, I know.



So anyway, I just had a minute and thought I'd post a drawing and say hi! I don't even have the hope of reading many journals or blogs until January sometime so please excuse my lack of comments and know that I hope to be back regularly sometime in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts