Saturday, January 21, 2006

Bird 'n' Bitch


Bird 'n' Bitch
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
Hi LJ friends. I'm sitting at my computer goofing off instead of being productive. I suppose I've given myself permission.



I was working with Tanner on math until his friend invited him to go sledding, it wasn't fun doing the math and I was at the end of my rope so it saved his neck (from me) that he got to go on a fun trip. Tanner fights tooth and nail about working on homework and makes it a real drag. I have to persevere and remain calm and deal with him and when he finally "gets" it and is finished he feels great and is very loving. I would love to find a different way but so far I'm at a loss. As a matter of fact he had a bad attitude most of the morning and didn't even shape up when he knew he would get to go have fun, honestly. What a wonderful morning.



This evening Paul and I are going out to dinner with one of Paul's business associates and I am looking forward to that. We are going to P.F. Changs which is new in Boise, I've heard it's real good food. I'm trying to eat light today so I will feel freer to eat later.



Holly and Elton will be leaving to head back to Chicago tomorrow. Sure hope the roads are ok for them, this is not a great time to be driving that far and that direction. It's been nice to have them around but I'm ready to get back to life as usual (whatever that is). When there are house guests even if it is your own kids it seems like things are always up in the air, kwim? They are not a bother and yet there are more complications and schedule organizing to do etc. Maybe I'm just in a bit of a snitty mood this afternoon, I don't know. Anyway, they will be off and we will be taking care of the usual daily routine again soon.



It sure is nice to be alone in the house for a while and free to mess around on the computer. Hope you are getting some down time also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts