Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Fw: Collaboration with Tanner

----- Original Message -----

From: Sheila Hudson

To: Flickr

Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 11:53 AM

Subject: Collaboration with Tanner



Tanner drew the little guy and I did the rest, patterns, texture and color. He thought it was really cool to see it finished.



Been out for a walk with my dear Paul this morning, it was quite cold but nice anyway. Afterward we went out for a cup of coffee just to spend a wee bit more time together. It was nice.



Now it's time for me to do a bit of household stuff and it always seems like Tanner is home before I get to anything else. We are working hard on establishing consistent routines with him and homework etc., so it requires some time. Last night I taught him how to mix up pancake batter for breakfast this morning, he loved it. I'm also teaching him to do dishes and other household stuff. He needs to stay busy and I just can't see that watching TV or playing with his Gameboy is the best way to do that.



My Borscht turned out great and someone asked for the recipe, I think I posted it somewhere before so I will look and post it again in case anyone else is interested.

2 Comments:

Blogger ottoblotto said...

I like the collaborative sketch; a very good idea!

7:40 PM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Thank you, it was fun. In case you are new to my blog, Tanner is 9 years old and my grandson whom my husband and I are raising.

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts