Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I am still kicking


I am still kicking
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
This drawing is a collaboration between Tanner and I, he did the tree and I decorated it and colored it. He was not happy that I made it these colors, he wanted a green tree. Oh well.



I feel so honored that a couple of you have inquired if I'm ok, thank you.



I am actually just fine, I've had a great Christmas and New Years. We are in the throws of throwing together Holly and Elton's wedding in a big hurry so you can guess that I've been unusually busy. It's really the way I like it concerning the wedding, when it's done this way there is not time to get all overly detailed about choices and it's over in a wink :-0



The wedding is this coming Sunday so all of the preparations are going on this week. We had 4 concentrated days of shopping last week beginning on the day after Christmas, we had so much fun and got wonderful bargains on almost everything. Elton's mom also gave the couple a wonderful party at a local bed and breakfast on the night of the 30th which was fun. (She is from out of town so that's why she threw it at a b and b.) This week we've hit the ground running also and things are coming together just fine, I'm sure it will get a bit stressful by Friday or Saturday but so far so good.



Tanner has been great and easy to deal with during his vacation from school but he started again yesterday which is also good ;-)



Oh, I'm now down 43 pounds! I'm starting to get a bit anxious to get the last 12 or 13 off but I know it's a tough time of the year to do that. I'm ok, just eating the same and happy with my new size. I've bought quite a few cute clothes, mostly tops and jackets (little hoodies and such) but only one pair of jeans because I know they will be too big in a week or two.



So, that's all I have time to write for now, just wanted to check in with my LJ friends and say hey and let you know what's up.

1 Comments:

Blogger pedalpower said...

So glad you are doing well! Congratulations on your weight loss too. I have been inspired reading your posts, and am determined to take better care this year...drinking more water and walking to start!

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts