Thursday, January 12, 2006

Just a bit of stuff


Just a bit of stuff
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
So far today I've gotten T-boy off to school, Paul and I have had a wonderful walk and I've gotten caught up with a friend via the phone. So far so good. I'm happy that I don't have to go anywhere today so some home stuff can be taken care of.



I'm now at a 45 pound weight loss and feeling very happy about it. My actual "under the fat" figure is emerging and although it's not perfect it does look way better in clothing than the larger one. It is incredibly liberating to feel so much better about myself, I highly recommend it to those of you who are feeling like you need to shed some pounds.



I'm still not spending very much time on my computer these days, hopefully I can be back more in a month or so. I do try to check in once in a while and see what's up though. Geesh, there is so much creativity that I'm missing right now. I am still drawing but usually I don't get to finish a drawing a day.

3 Comments:

Anonymous janey said...

Ooooh, I love fairies and these are so adorable.

5:08 PM  
Blogger Misa said...

How beautiful!

And congrats on the weight-loss!

8:51 PM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Thanks Janey and Misa, I appreciate that comments so much.

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts