Monday, January 30, 2006

Monday Again! Gads...


Monday Again! Gads...
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
Good Morning, It seems like Mondays are every other day to me. Geesh, and I get less done each week it seems. However, I've had a very strenuous workout already, a good talk on the phone with my little mommy and now I'm home to have lunch with Paul and then to get some work done before the little one gets home.



Not much else to say this morning, just forcing my nose to the grindstone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

Hi Shelia - I've commented here a few times because I like your pictures. I wondered if you'd like to do some collaborative doodles. We've set up a blog for pictures to go that others can then play with. Just join in if you want to and have time:

http://camelexchange.blogspot.com/

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts