Monday, January 23, 2006

Monday's return to normal....

This is the first time I've sat down today besides meals. I've worked out, done the marketing and now I'm in the process of making a big pot of delicious Borscht. I loved it because as I started to cut up the vegetables the sun came shining through the clouds and lit up my kitchen. I'm making a double batch so I can freeze some for later, we love it and it's so handy to have some put away.



Holly and Elton left on Sunday and Paul and I are enjoying feeling like we are getting back to normal. So far the newly weds have not had bad roads, they were in Rawlins, Wyoming at lunch time.



I've done a few drawings in the evenings lately and I've really enjoyed it. My Moleskin has 120 pages and I'm on 116 so I've almost filled it up and will be needing to start a new one! That's it for now, I hear the timer going and it's time to do the next step on the soup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts