Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Pissing and moaning


Pissing and moaning
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
Have you met this man? I think I've seen him around in various places all my life.



I'm having the post holiday/wedding re-adjustment. I feel a bit down, a bit overwhelmed and kind of depressed. I know it will pass and it's to be expected but I sure don't enjoy it. On the positive side I was free to go to the Y this morning and I really enjoyed that.



I've got so many things that I want to do and need to do that it boggles my mind. I am having to make lists so I can remember. I suppose it's my own fault that I'm overwhelmed because I don't stay on top of things, I am hoping to do better this year. At least now it's not an energy issue, I've got plenty of energy now that I've lost weight- one thing that I am so thankful for. I think I'm one of those people who just goes around "putting out the fires" and I don't get the routine stuff done on a regular basis. I have always been one to get things done when they need done, sort of intuitively, but not learned to do it in a disciplined way. Now that I don't get things done intuitively I see the wisdom in having discipline. Is it too late to learn? Can I make myself stick to a program or am I just a spoiled brat who wants to whine? I suspect the latter today.



I'll probably have a totally different outlook in a day or two, sure hope so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts