Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Collage


Collage
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
This is a little collage/drawing that I did in my moleskin a while back. Did I mention that I finished that moleskin, did a drawing on each of the 120 pages.



Today I'm feeling a bit better and will be spending most of the day with my dear Paul. We haven't had much time to goof off together for a while so we are going to take a little drive today and just hang out. I love this kind of day and will enjoy every minute with him.



Toodles!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Whippy Curly Tails said...

This one is great. Wonderful colors. Hope you are feeling better!

http://www.pinepride.com/

9:56 AM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Thanks, I just love fooling around with collage. I guess it makes me think differently or something.

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts