Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The Ear is under water?


The Ear is under water?
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
I've had fluid behind my eardrum for a couple of weeks and it's not going away. I've decided to go to the doc because it's driving me crazy, my own voice sounds odd to me when I talk and some other sounds are odd too. It feels like it's "stuffed" up. I hate to have to go and pay a doctor but since I don't know what else to do, I'm going to do it today.



I've designed a cool image for another pair of jeans and will try and get started on it this evening. I'd say I'm off on a bit of a tangent but it's fun!



No other words today, I'm feeling sort of "drippy" with the ear thing. Besides, I've got to leave in a few minutes and don't have a lot of time. I will say thanks for all the kudos about the embroidered pants! I'll reply to comments later today.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alina Chau said...

beautiful artworks !! Love the design!

10:38 PM  
Anonymous alex said...

De très belles oeuvres. Very beautiful work.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Thanks both Alina and Alex, I am honored that you would take the time to comment and compliment!

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts