Thursday, February 16, 2006

Going to the "Y" yippeee!


Going to the "Y" yippeee!
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
I love doing pen and ink drawings like this, it's just so fun for me!



I'm feeling quite well and am so excited that I get to go work out today!



Yesterday was a nice day with my Paul, we had a drive, looked at some land we bought for investment, had more driving to goof off, went out to lunch and also ordered a very rustic bed (lodge pole frame etc.) since the cal king sleep number doesn't fit in our old rustic, lodge pole set up. All in all it was a lovely day.



The bed will be like the one here in the upper picture only the upright posters are taller and it's has a bit more character. http://www.pinepride.com/



Gotta run for now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

When my husband and I manage to have a rare day off TOGETHER it is the best. Doing everyday things like grocery shopping or even chores and other tasks can be fun.Sometimes we go for WEEKS without the same day off. So it's really a big deal when we can spend a whole day together!!!

5:34 PM  
Blogger The Whippy Curly Tails said...

Sounds like a very fun day. I will go check out the bed.

Lovely artwork, as always.

Lyn & The Whippy Curly Tails in the Toasty South
=^..^=

9:54 AM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Hi Carolyn! I do get to be with Paul regularly but we are both busy and it's not the same as taking a day that dedicated to just being together. We love it! I know what you mean about everyday things being fun on those days though. Will you ever be able to schedual days off together on a regular basis?

3:18 PM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

It is so nice to take a day to goof off, you know what I mean?
Glad you like my artwork!

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts