Tuesday, February 07, 2006

My Sister and I


My Sister and I
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
No drawing for now, I just wanted to drop in and say that I've been gone to Washington. My sister had her 50th birthday and it was a surprise for me to come and see her over the weekend. I left on Friday at noon and got home yesterday. She had no idea that I was coming and was very happy that I got to be there for her party. We had so much fun together. This picture was taken at the restaurant where we had a little celebration in her honor.



Now that I'm home I've got lots to do but I just wanted to post this picture of the two of us. ( I couldn't say anything about leaving in case she read my journal.) You guys know that I'm the blond and she's the redhead, right?

2 Comments:

Blogger pedalpower said...

Sheila, you look fabulous! I need to lose a bunch of weight and you are such an inspiration!

8:11 PM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Thanks! I wish you much success on losing the weight you need to lose, it's so worth the effort.

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts