Sunday, February 12, 2006

Peaceful and Productive


Peaceful and Productive
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
I did this drawing the night after Holly and Elton got married, since my sketchbook is sort of a visual journal sometimes too. Do you see their names?



Having a great weekend, staying home and cleaning house for one thing, that always makes me feel so good. I also had a nice lunch out with a friend yesterday and nice time with Paul and Tanner too. Today Tanner has his favorite friend over and they have been having a really good time, it's so nice to see kids have fun and get along well.



Right now I have a chicken in the oven and it's starting to smell great in the house. I'll add carrots and potatoes and make a simple but yummy dinner and then we'll sit down to watch some of the Olympics later this evening.



I'm real happy that I'll be going to the Y in the morning. I've missed a whole week and I'm feeling anxious to get back into the routine. I did walk with Paul this last week though and I lost another pound. I'm not losing very fast now but it's still steady, I have six pounds to go to reach my goal. I'm almost over the cold which has been holding me back in some ways, so glad to see it go.



So, that's about it for now, nothing exciting but I'll take peaceful over exciting any day, kwim?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts