Thursday, February 02, 2006

Portrait of a Snow Lady


Portrait of a Snow Lady
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
After I made my snow woman earlier in the year I did her portrait, isn't she cute?



I'm spending a day at home today and so glad. Yesterday was fun, it was a Costco day with my mom, now I need a stay at home day too. We put together our Sleep Number Bed last night and spent our first night on it. Paul slept better than he has in years and woke up without his back hurting! He's so thrilled. I on the other hand I did not sleep well but it was because I was all wound up and somewhat caffeinated from drinking diet coke with dinner, not the smartest thing I've ever done. I think I'm going to take a nap on the bed today though since I'm sort of bushed.



Paul and I did have a lovely walk today, it was crisp but not too cold and we enjoyed it a lot. So that's already the 4th day this week that I've exercised.



Tanner has had such a wonderful week this week! I changed his med back to the old one (Concerta) and he is not nearly so oppositional. I'm sure that the Adderal was too aggressive. Will have appointment with the Doc on Monday so we'll see what he has to say. I'm also giving the little guy at least one day a week (on the weekend) without any medicine. It really breaks my heart that he doesn't function successfully without the stuff, in a perfect world he wouldn't have to function in a school setting like the one he's in. I'm also considering (in the seedling stages) home schooling him. Just starting to do a little research.



That's about it for now, my world is a little small right now, just trying to get things in order and set priorities instead of living by the tyranny of the urgent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts