Thursday, March 23, 2006

Goodbye for a Week


Goodbye for a Week
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
I just haven't had time to get on the computer much and that is why I've been missing for the most part and not posting anything.



Been helping in Tanner's class and various stuff that would be boring to list, let's just say really busy. We are leaving in the morning to go to see Paul's family in California. Tanner is very excited and lugged out a bag of toys and stuff that he wants to bring with us before he even got dressed this morning. It will make spring break more fun for him to get to go on a trip.



I've not been drawing nearly as much lately, it seems like there is always something that comes up and prevents me from taking the time. Even Tanner's soccer practice used to be a time when I could draw but right now it's so cold that a few of us mom's sit in my car together and so I don't draw, I talk. Oh well.



I feel so out of the loop with LJ since I've been away so much but I guess it's part of the ebb and flow of life. I do try and read the entries of my friends list when I get a chance. Maybe things will ease up sometime soon.



So as usual, I'm off to catch up with stuff and in this case, get things packed since today is a soccer practice day and we don't get finished until 7:00 P.M. Hope you all are well and happy and I'll check in when I get back.

4 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Have a safe and FUN trip!!! Take lots o' pictures!

8:43 PM  
Blogger PA said...

Have a nice trip. Enjoy and rest a lot.
:)

4:58 AM  
Blogger Jan said...

wow your artwork is fabulous

7:26 AM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Thanks Carolyn, PA and Jan! And welcome to PA and Jan, glad you've stopped by! Carolyn, I'm glad you still come and visit, I've been so sporatic lately.

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts