Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I've met my Goal!!!


I've met my Goal!!!
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
Today I met my weight loss goal!!!!! 55 pounds!!! I'm so thrilled and enjoying the new me in many ways. However, I've been REAL sore since I played ball with Tanner the other day, whew! In spite of being in good shape my body wasn't used to hitting baseballs and chasing them. It's ok though, I plan to do it more regularly so I will not be so sore each time I do it.



Yesterday was the first day of spring soccer practice for Tanner. It was quite cold and although the kids didn't seem to mind, a few of us moms stayed in my car and watched from there. I'm sure we're in for some mighty chilly mornings when the games start. I know sports are really important for Tanner though, he loves them, does well at them they make him feel good about himself. He has a really great coach too, a wonderful role model for a kids with a great attitude.



Yesterday I bought a pair of short pants for summer and I'm going to embroider a design on them soon. Not sure what yet but I'm looking forward to the project. I've found that doing these projects can be very portable and I can work on them in spare minutes while in the car waiting for Paul or Tanner or in other waiting situations. I love to stay busy and feel productive and so this fits my life right now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You have so much to be proud of. You look fantastic!

I can't wait to see more of your embroidery creations!

8:24 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Congratulations on your weight loss goal! I love your bird drawing above. Very detailed!

12:15 PM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Thanks Carolyn and Big A! It has been so worth it to lose the weight! I feel so much better now.

I have got a new pair of pants to work on and will show them when I get them done. I don't know for sure what I'll do on them yet.

Also, welcome Big a, It's nice of you to visit and comment.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts