Monday, April 03, 2006

Another Bird!


Another Bird!
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
Good Morning!

Finally another bird drawing, I think this one would look great on a pair of jeans but sadly I've not been able to get to doing another one of those for quite some time.



Tanner trotted off to school happy to be back to the old routine in spite of having a nice spring break. I'm pretty happy to be back to that routine too. I can't believe it's not that long until school will be out for summer vacation, eep.

I'm feeling a bit under the weather, and very frustrated about it I must say. The main reason for being upset is that I am missing my workout in the pool. Drat! Hopefully tomorrow I'll feel up to it. Besides that all is boring with nothing to report besides trying to get life in order on the homefront. I should have pruned roses 2 weeks ago, need to be outside doing stuff and inside doing stuff. Oh well, in time I'll get to it all right? Ha!

Hope you all are having a good start to your week!
Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts