Friday, April 28, 2006

Howdy


Howdy
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
I'm glad it's Friday, are you? I guess the weeks seem so busy to me that I like the idea that there are no work outs on the weekend. I actually really enjoy staying in shape but today I'm tired and sore and just want to do something different.



I'm trying Arbonne skin care, since I've lost weight I really do look older in the face and when I sampled Arbonne products I was impressed but felt like I didn't want to spend a lot of money on skin care. Since then I've noticed the skin of several of my friends that looks remarkably better, only later finding out that they are using the products. So I've taken the plunge. It's worth a try in my opinion and if I decide it's not worth it then I won't buy more.



Tonight we are going to watch some really good team ropers for a while and tomorrow night we are going to watch the PBR (professional bull riders) so it's going to be a weekend with a western flare, maybe I'll need to dig out my old tight Wranglers and cowboy boots huh? There is also a soccer game tomorrow and the weather is supposed to be wonderful for it. So even though it's the weekend there won't be much sitting around, we stay so busy. Still, it's a different kind of busy than the schedule we keep during the week.



I've still been drawing a few days a week and enjoying it, just not daily like I used to. I feel like if I gave up my drawing I would be very unhappy. I use my drawing for therapy and sort of treat my Moleskin like it's a journal, sometimes I use words but more often I express my emotions or an idea in there. I'm pretty sure that in years to come I will be able to look back at the Moleskins and remember what it was that gave the inspiration for certain drawings. There are plenty of drawings that are just fun, colorful bit's of art/playing too, but many these last days have been art therapy recording in visual code what is going on in my heart or emotions or what is causing it. It's a wonderful thing to be able to record in visual form to look back on later. Today's drawing, by the way, was just a fun drawing with the idea of embroidery on jeans in the back of my mind. I'll bet you can always tell the ones that have a deeper meaning.



Sure hope all my LJ friends have a great spring weekend!

5 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Weekends (or in my case "days off") aren't really days off are they?
Let us know how the face cream works out... I personally think that drinking enough water helps too.
Bull-riding huh? the idea simply terrifies me! and some of these guys think it's FUN!!!

4:42 PM  
Blogger lisawilliams96977209 said...

Get your High School Diploma, Or any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

High School Diploma "BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

churchil
l car insurance

budget car insurance
online car insurance
compare car insurance quote
infinity car insurance
compare car insurance
instant car insurance quote
aarp car insurance
state farm car insurance
cheapest car insurance
aa car insurance
collector car insurance
free online car insurance quote
collector car insurance
diamond car insurance
discount car insurance
classic car insurance
compare car insurance
teen car insurance
online car insurance
direct car insurance
car insurance estimate
car insurance quote
buy car insurance online
car insurance quote online uk
norwich union car insurance
car
insurance philadelphia

washington car insurance
cheapest car insurance
low cost car insurance

http://cheap-car-insurance.quickfreehost.com

Random Keyword: :)
car insurance policy

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... upskirt gallery Chinese simplified buy meridia 1983 toyota celica utah Domain registration registered domains factorydire hardcore videos Medical malpractice story

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Bontril online consultus Bc lottery + home Karolina tranny infiniti exercise bike Autism neurontin gangbang cumshot cum

3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts