Saturday, July 22, 2006

Dog Days?


Dog Days?
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
Oh my, it's so hot! It was about 103 degrees in the middle of the day and just going up, up, up! However, it's nice and cool in the house where I'm staying for the most part.



Life's been on full speed ahead as usual and doesn't show signs of letting up. Holly and Elton are getting ready to go which makes me sad and yet..... There is so much to do to get ready for homeschooling Tanner since I've not done it before. I want to learn all I can so I can make it as successful as possible. I make lists of things that need to be done and then as I do them (or before) I remember more things that need added to the list. I suppose that's how it is for everyone huh? One thing for sure, there is never a dull moment!



I've been gone running around a lot, with Holly and even just by myself so it's a big deal for me to be home all day today and get a few things done around here.



Well, just wanted to post a drawing after all this time, I only do about 1 a week or maybe less these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts