Monday, July 24, 2006

It's not even hot here in Idaho..

Compared to Central California that is! Just talked to Holly and she said it's 114 degrees today! Geesh, it only got to 103 here today so I have nothing to complain about. Well, I could complain that I miss Holly, didn't like it that she wasn't there with me in the pool today.....



Got to spend a good part of the day at home working on homeschool stuff! It's so nice to be home and it's real nice and cool right here in front of my computer.

Tomorrow morning Paul and I are going to get up early and drive to a local reservoir to go out on a canoe. We tried it out while in McCall and enjoyed the experience so we are going to see what it's like early in the morning. I'm thinking it's going to be fun to do a different kind of exercise for a change. I'll take my camera so I can take a few photos. Hmmm, have to figure out a way that I won't get wet... I'll bet they sell waterproof cases for just such a purpose.

Nothing else newsworthy, just moving along in life and trying to continue with the simplicity plan. (real slow in progress)

1 Comments:

Blogger Catnapping said...

Up here in Missoula we've been a good 15 degrees above normal. My poor little AC is just about tuckered out...been running it 24/7.

This is a great illustration...gorgeous colours and wonderful linework.

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts