Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Yes, I'm still kickin'


Yes, I'm still kickin'
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
Hello to my LJ friends!



Since a few of you sweet gals have posted comments to check on me, I thought I'd just check in and say that yes, indeedy, I am fine. Life is just extremely busy (for all of us I'm sure) and summer has been fun but not a good time to be on the computer much. I have had Holly and Elton here for the summer, am getting ready to home school Tanner (which is a big undertaking), am still working out and have lost a total of 63 pounds (not trying to loose more), I look 10 years older now and that is difficult to adjust to but I'm trying, I'm not doing much art, just drawing a couple of drawings in my sketchbook a week and we've taken a wonderful weeks vacation here in Idaho.



The picture was taken last week on that vacation while we hiked and enjoyed a beautiful marsh called Lily Marsh in Ponderosa State Park. We had rented a condo right on Payette Lake in McCall and had a great time. The condo had a pool too so we were never without a nice way of relaxing. Tanner had the time of his life and our kids came up and spent part of the week there too, it was hard to come back home. I'll try and post some more images soon.



Right now I'm in a big hurry to get going to the "Y" but just wanted to let you know I'm still around:-D



Thanks so much for checking on me!

2 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Sheila, it's so good to see/ hear from you!
I can't wait to hear about your homeschooling adventures, although you probably won't be posting much since you'll be so busy! But what an interesting journey it will be! I wish both you and Tanner the best of luck!

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »

2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts