Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Home alone


Home alone
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
Usually I go to a group on Tuesday evenings but it was canceled tonight. Instead I stayed home and made a birthday cake for Tanner. Tanner will be 10 years old tomorrow. We will be taking a couple of friends to the wonderful water park, Roaring Springs, on Friday to celebrate. I have to say I'm very excited to go myself because this summer I'm not fat and I have lots of energy so I can go on all the slides and stuff, whoopeee!

Tomorrow night Tanner and I are going to break his new fort in by spending the night out there. It's not actually quite finished but it's enclosed and windows and door are in it's far enough along for us to enjoy. We'll be reading some scary stories and eating some fun snacks and hopefully we'll be going to sleep too. I'm not sure how I feel about sleeping out there, I suppose it will depend on how well the air mattresses can keep my old bones off the floor.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

I love your butterfly ... and your commitment to Tanner! How was sleeping in the yard?

11:31 AM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Thank you Andrea, I appreciate the input. Sleeping in Tanner's fort is not quite as nice as sleeping in my own bed but it's worth it because he thinks it's so cool!

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts