Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Out on the Canoe


Out on the Canoe
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
This morning Paul and I took the canoe out again. We had such a nice time, it's so quiet and peaceful on the water in a canoe. We didn't have Tanner with us so there was plenty of time that we could hear birds singing and in the case of blue herons, croaking. I think it's pretty good exercise too, at least for the upper body. It's only about 20 minutes from our house to the reservoir so we don't have to go far to get a little break. We really want to take some trips to more interesting places but haven't gotten a chance yet, thankfully we live in Idaho and there are many interesting places to check into though. (By the way, this is my "outdoorsy" look... ah naturale!) It's nice to do things that don't require "getting fixed up".

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When someone writes an article he/she retains the thought of a user in
his/her brain that how a user can understand it.
Thus that's why this paragraph is great. Thanks!

my web page; endurosmale.net

2:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Appreciating the hard work you put into your site and detailed information you present.
It's nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same out of
date rehashed material. Great read! I've saved your site and I'm adding
your RSS feeds to my Google account.

Also visit my website raspberry ketone reviews

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for every other fantastic article. The place else may
just anybody get that type of info in such an ideal manner of writing?
I've a presentation next week, and I'm at the look for such info.


Also visit my page; Xength X1

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, I found your web site via Google at the same time as searching for
a comparable topic, your web site got here up, it seems to be great.

I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hi there, just turned into aware of your blog
thru Google, and located that it's really informative. I'm going to watch out for
brussels. I will be grateful in the event you continue this in future.
Numerous other people will probably be benefited from your writing.
Cheers!

Feel free to visit my site ... male enhancement reviews ()

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group?
There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Many thanks

Feel free to surf to my web page :: Acai Berry Detox

1:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This piece of writing will assist the internet users for building up new web site or even
a blog from start to end.

Here is my page ... garcinia cambogia ()

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This excellent website definitely has all the information and facts I wanted about this subject and didn't know who to ask.


turbo force

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts